Brave Heart - Live At Prairie Island Wacipi
Sign up for price alert
Availability: In stock
The Brave Heart Singers are proud to present their newest recording with songs straight from the heart of Oglala country - Cante T'inza means Brave Heart in Lakota and is the given name of the drum.
Please enjoy this fine collection of songs from the Brave Heart Singers, live at the Prairie Island Wacipi.
1. Grand Entry - composed by BJ Brave Heart
2. Straight Song - by Foster Cournoyer
3. Straight Song - by Amery Brave Heart
4. Straight Song - by Jeremiah Moreno
5. Straight Song - by Brandon Brave Heart
6. Round Dance Song - by Jeremiah Moreno
7. Straight Song: by Whitney Rencountre
8. Foot Slide - by Jeremiah Moreno
9. Grand Entry - by Jeremiah Moreno
10. Straight Song - by BJ Brave Heart
11. Straight Song - by Jeremiah Moreno
12. Straight Song - by Brandon Brave Heart
13. Traditional Song - by William Horn Cloud "Mani wakute he wau welo cheya pelo" - I came walking shooting, so now they are crying.
14. Straight Song - by Jeremiah Moreno
15. Straight Song - by Foster Cournoyer